[meteorite-list] Ad: Announcing a Gorgeous NEW ACAPULCOITE-NWA 2714 (prov.)!

From: Arizona Skies Meteorites <johnbirdsell_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 28 14:11:41 2005

Hello everyone! We are very pleased to announce the
first of several exotic new meteorites: our latest
achodrite-a spectacular new Acapulcoite NWA
2714(prov.)! This is a really beautiful primative
achondrite loaded with olivine crystals ranging in
color from orange to green. Best of all, it is priced
well below the going rate for Acapulcoites. To read
more and to see a number of specimens please visit our
website:

http://www.arizonaskiesmeteorites.com

We also have listed a specimen on ebay (6549487914)
which will be starting at 6:00pm this evening for
those of you that are ebay afficionados. Thanks for
looking and stay tuned for some really unique new
meteorites which we will be announcing in the coming
weeks.

Cheers

-John & Dawn
Arizona Skies Meteorites