[meteorite-list] Thanks, Ad, and Criticism

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 13:01:48 2005

Hi Walter,
        It is simple: deal with those of us proven to be trustworthy. When
I started collecting I only knew of 2 dealers - ET, and a local collector
that sold a little on the side. It took many months (or was it a year or
two) to find out about Blaine Reed, Bob Haag and David New. So, if you know
that many - or a few more that have proven to be trustworthy, you got
it made.
        It has been widely known that anyone can put together a nice looking
web page, buy advertising in METEORITE MAGAZINE - and any and everywhere
else, not to mention 5000 ebay sellers.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
http://costofwar.com/index-world-hunger.html