[meteorite-list] Whhhaaaa-a-aaaaat??????????

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 26 04:14:20 2005

>>>... survive should have been stopped in the caves with our ancestors?

Ah but Dave, living in a Cave?? - Surley that's interfering with Nature
in it's self!! - surely your 'supposed' to get wet, according to
Nature... :) <Joke!>

Daves right, it's ridiculous, if we have the means we should do it, why
should we sit there and watch 50 million people and animals vaporize,
just because some <><'s say 'we shouldn't interfere', - get real!

2029 is not long either, only 5 or so 'mission generations' doesn't give
us long to perfect the technology needed...

However the cynic in me suspects this is just another mars-water-like
attempt at generating a few more space missions...

Best
Mark Ford