[meteorite-list] Opinion Needed

From: Tom Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 25 18:38:13 2005

CJ Lebel wrote;
" I seem to have made an idiot of myself in saying NOT to give out account
 numbers"

Well, I will gladly join you in the circle of idiots, because I will not
give my account number out either! I was asked to one time and did not feel
right and asked a few list members that warned me it was not a good idea.
 After all, I pay my car insurance using check by phone, all they ask for is
the account number, routing number and what bank and state. If that is all
they need to take money out of my account, anyone with that info can pay
there bills using my account if they have that info and I have a hard enough
time paying my bills, I am not about to pay someone else's for them!
  Sorry, there are plenty of other methods to send money with out taking
chances you don't need to take! : )

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><