[meteorite-list] Opinion needed - AD

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 24 14:03:03 2005

Peanut, Frank & all,
        $ wires are common - especially in conducting international
business, and yes, your account and routing number is at the bottom
of every check you write and a wealth of info is passed on every time
you use a credit card or debit card. On top of that, people are stealing
mail at an alarming rate and a credit card outfit reported 41 MILLION
Identities and misc. information were stolen in the last 2 weeks.
        The FBI reports it takes an average of 600 hours and 40 LBs of
paperwork by an ID Theft vicime to restore a stolen
identity to its original state.
        If people are concerned about ID theft, fraud, etc, they should get
the only ID Theft protection that guarantees reconstruction
as well as total protection (US & Canada, only).
        It's very cheap and it is iron clad.
        Contact me off list if interested. Email or phone 619 286-4837
for no more stress and total security.
        Best wishes, Michael

--
http://costofwar.com/index-world-hunger.html