[meteorite-list] A news in my collection site

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 24 05:11:04 2005

Hello

I have put a new link in my collection site, its the
link of the Italian Meteorite Collections. Here you
find the links of the first important italian
collections. For the moment its available the links of
the Bologna and Vatican museum, but in few time I hope
to put the Modena Collection and the Rome Collection.

http://www.mcomemeteorite.info

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004_at_yahoo.it