[meteorite-list] Moldavite Update

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 22 10:29:48 2005

List,

A final note on this auction: I contacted the seller,
Gao Fu Development Ltd, (who had several other fakes
listed in his ebay store). He was glad for the
heads-up and has removed all the items. He said he
had purchased them from a "new" dealer in Hong Kong,
and was already suspicious that they might not be
authentic.

It's always nice to find an honest seller. Not
everyone responds so graciously. This guy is okay.

Cheers,
Norm
(http://TektiteSource.com)