AW: [meteorite-list] Opinion needed

From: David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 21 20:53:09 2005

Dear All,
My petrified wood associate in Warsaw sends me a western Union wire
transfer to my local grocery store's western union window and presto,
instant payment! I cans the wire transfer right there or put in my bank
for instant credit. Used this method a number of times and has worked
well for me.
Best,
(a hot) Dave Freeman