[meteorite-list] Heating moldavites and tektite look-alikes

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 21 16:58:51 2005

All,
Most of you will remember, but there may be some new
members on the list that did not participate in the
last round of "How do you recognize a real tektite?"
list discussions. A sysnopsis of the results is
posted on my website, including pics of a heated
Arizonaite provided by Jim Tobin (this one did
foam--).

http://tektitesource.com/Tektite_tests.html

Regards,
Norm