[meteorite-list] OT: Farewell, Scotty

From: Mark Miconi <mam602_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 20 17:41:31 2005

Tracy,
I have a CD of some of the greatest bagpipe players in the world. Slow,
soulful music. Right after reading this I put the CD in my player, opened
the front door to my home and let all 800 watts of sound system flex its
musical muscle for all to hear.
I am not sure if Scotty/James heard it in his location, but 30 minutes into
the CD the Phoenix PD was at my door with my warning to turn down the tunes.
I briefly contiplated explaining to them that it was a tribute to Scotty,
but it is 110 degrees here today and they looked like they would not need
much in the way of a reason to cart me off to jail, so I said sorry and
turned it down as I know I do not look good in pink underwear and wide pin
stripes and have no desire to taste the green bologna they serve in our
jails.

 So long Scotty....

Mark