[meteorite-list] Meteorites as hosts for seeds of life

From: Marc Fries <m.fries_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 20 09:35:30 2005

The horse has been led to water - I'm done with this one.

Cheers,
MDF

--
Marc Fries
Postdoctoral Research Associate
Carnegie Institution of Washington
Geophysical Laboratory
5251 Broad Branch Rd. NW
Washington, DC 20015
PH:  202 478 7970
FAX: 202 478 8901
-----
I urge you to show your support to American servicemen and servicewomen
currently serving in harm's way by donating items they personally request
at:
http://www.anysoldier.com
(This is not an endorsement by the Geophysical Laboratory or the Carnegie
Institution.)