[meteorite-list] Ad - 68 Excellent Auctions Ending - New Stuff!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 19 16:16:14 2005

Dear List,

I have over 68 auctions ending this afternoon, most still at a bargain
price. I have been adding seven or eight new items a week so you may want
to take a look. Ebay dealers are starting to set fixed prices because there
is not enough material coming in to replenish stocks due to the Oman
situation and only a trickle coming out of NWA.

Most of my items are started out at just 99 cents but fear I will have to do
the same as other dealers soon. The amount of material coming out of the
deserts has been disappointing, to say the least, so far this year. Not a
single new Martian meteorite has been reported this year. For once, we are
almost caught up with classifications and will continue to release new items
until our stockpile is completely classified. The backlogs have been nearly
eliminated in all but a few classification laboratories.

To see this week's material click on this link:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZraremeteorites

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock