[meteorite-list] Shirokovsky..Question

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 18 04:25:56 2005

G'day Bill,

>From memory, there was a bit more talk of it a few months back. Someone
posted a fantastic picture of an etched slice. (Marcin?) Anyone have a link?

I think a few (including myself) may have believed a man-made origin after
seeing that pic. Whether it was deliberately manufactured or a by-product of
an industrial process..... well..... I guess we will probably never know.

Cheers,

Jeff