[meteorite-list] meteor-wrong (most likely)

From: David Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 21:29:40 2005

Dear Marcin;
We collect many oddities, shirokovsky is a great oddity! Some of us
have a brick from the old H.H. Ninninger Meteorite Museum, and some have
a piece of very collectable toilet porcelain from there as well. Wild
crazy oddities are collectable, even at respectable prices.
Viva collecting oddities! Future: ink pen once used by O.Richard
Norton for signing his books, magnet used by Bob Haag, sandal owned by
Michael Blood, anything touched by Bernd Pauli!
Best,
Dave F.
(and a meteorwrong found by me might be a collectable oddity)