Re-2: [meteorite-list] Steve's posts<--forged ?

From: bernd.pauli_at_paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jul 17 11:11:16 2005

> I am sure that Elton, the "real group" and I would all accept your
> apology after you read the archives. Sincerely, Dave Freeman

I whole-heartedly agree and second Dave Freeman's words because each
and every word in the passage below is both a falsification and a
misrepresentation of underlying facts. Well, let's have a closer
look at the words of Mr "I've got a fair working knowledge of my
primary personal interest". Here we go:

> Hi, (Elton?)

=> Question mark ... to call Elton's name in question? Ridiculous!

> Elton, I guess your post means you're in charge of the "If
> you are not with us, you're against us" department here.

=> insolently rude, a personal offense

> your cyber-snooping indicates you've got way too much time
> on your hands, and definitely lost focus of this newsgroup.

I've been a (contributing!) member of this newsgroup since 1998
and will stand up for the sincerity and integrity of another
long-time member of this list, and his name is Elton - not Elton[?]

> You're the type of person that makes firewalls, worm protection
> and anonymity on the web unfortunately necessary these days.

=> more rudeness, more insolence

..and one more instance that makes me wonder if I had not better
join Bill Southern's newsgroup where such things would not have
degraded to such a degree nor would things have escalated to such
an extent.

Still angry about someone calling Australia a "stupid country" !

Still upset about some people wearing and showing off sweatshirts
with another list member's portrait and the words: "Bah, my diapers
are in ruin!"

Still shocked and disgusted about someone openly calling another list
member an "asswipe" ... no, not privately but on a website for millions
of people worldwide to read and draw false conclusions !!!

Sincerely,

Bernd Pauli

To: dfreeman_at_fascination.com
    rsvp321_at_hotmail.com