[meteorite-list] Saturday Trilby Wash silent auction...AD

From: Bill Southern <Nugget-Shooter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 16 09:17:43 2005

Hello List,

I have a 3.7 gram Trilby Wash, Arizona L5 to offer at silent auction. This
meteorite was found by me in Maricopa County, AZ on January 13th of this
year and has been classified at ASU as a L5-S1-W3 and mill be in the next
Meteoritical Bulletin pending acceptance.

There is just over 840 grams from one individual and I will be offering a
limited amount for sale. The area has been hunted and hunted some more with
no more found to date..... If you collect Southwestern USA chondrites this
is for you!

Bidding will start at 5.00 per gram and I will take your bid "OFF LIST" at
this email address. Bidding will close at 6:00 PM Mountain Time. Winner will
be contacted at end of auction, PayPal or mail a check for payment.

Here are some photos of the slice which was cut a little uneven.

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/3.7tw1.jpg

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/3.7tw2.jpg

http://www.nuggetshooter.com/fimage/3.7tw3.jpg

Regards, Bill Southern