[meteorite-list] Fall Patterns (& Latest Canadian Meteorite Find)

From: Robert Verish <bolidechaser_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 15 12:41:10 2005

------------- Original Message -------------
[meteorite-list] Fall Patterns
MeteorHntr at aol.com MeteorHntr at aol.com
Wed Jul 13 21:17:35 EDT 2005

+++++text deleted+++++

I know such a theory would be quite embarrassing to
both the Smithsonian and the Canadians, as they had
miserable results with their "fireball image capturing
networks" over the long time they spent trying.

+++++text deleted+++++

Steve Arnold
Numero Uno
----------------------

Interesting coincidence, Steve's "Fall Patterns" post
and now the report of an apparent "bright person" in
Canada making his second meteorite recovery (a
"Canadian first").

Makes me want to lookup those old reports by the
Canadian MIAC-MORP group and see why (as Steve termed
it) "they had miserable results":

http://miac.uqac.ca/MIAC/morp.htm

http://www.usask.ca/psychology/sarty/miacCD1/Minutes/minutes.htm

Bob V.