[meteorite-list] Moon To Explode Within Six Months

From: Sterling K. Webb <kelly_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 14 13:06:13 2005

Courtois Julien wrote:

> :-) :-) :-)
> http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/features/politics/61696

Hi,

    Well, there is no doubt that THIS will depress the price of lunars!
    The entire Earth will become littered with lunar debris and the
existing lunar meteorites will become only curiosities of no value. You
won't be able to give them away.
    So, to any dealers stuck with these soon-to-be worthless lunar
meteorites, I freely offer to buy out their entire stock at $1.00 per
gram!
    I would pay much more for samples of the lunar black monolithium,
though...

Sterling K. Webb