[meteorite-list] Trinary system with planet

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 14 01:37:55 2005

On Thu, 14 Jul 2005 00:14:45 -0500, "Sterling K. Webb" <kelly_at_bhil.com> wrote:

>Hi, All
>
> The "animation" of the three-sun sunset mentioned (with link to the .mov file) in the piece below is
>truly gorgeous. It's about 2 million bytes, and due to mere dialup and wet phone wires, I had to
>download it at a terribly slow 23 Kbaud, and it was worth every minute of the wait!
> Really beautifully done.

You think so? I thought that it looked like something that could be banged out in little time in
Terragen (free) or Mojoworld ($200) or even possibly ancient Vistapro ($50), with a little post
processing. I could make something pretty close, pretty quick, and I'm making no claims at all to
be a master of such programs. Go here and look at some of the stuff made with Terragen and
Mojoworld (you have to choose them from the drop-down boxes) and Google up some stuff made with
Vistapro, which came out over a decade ago. http://www.renderosity.com/gallery.ez?WhatsNew=Yes