[meteorite-list] Ad - Large crusted slice of NWA 482!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 15:45:02 2005

Dear List,

A Very quick note that I have a world class specimen of NWA 482 ending at
auction this afternoon.

Awesome crusted part slice of NWA 482. A less substantial offering of NWA
482 recently sold on eBay for $10,909.09 a gram or 12,000.00 for a 1.1 gram
specimen. For your reference, the eBay auction number for this recently
sold piece is 6529243197. This world-class specimen is 2.6 times larger, has
a much greater surface area, the provenance is second to none since we own
the main mass and we are starting it out at less than 1/5 the price per gram
of the recently sold specimen. This is a truly a world class specimen!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3239&item=6544623067&rd=1

Here is a link for the piece that sold for $12,000.00:
http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28295&item=6529243197

Thank you for looking and if you are bidding, the best of luck.

Kind Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection
Team LunarRock