[meteorite-list] Steve Arnold #1

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 13 12:27:12 2005

On Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:59:29 -0700 (PDT), Dana <zeus_daughter2_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Thanks for telling me the area is wow like the size of
>TX, but narrow that down to the western part and then
>I think you might really be telling me something worth
>while. LOL How big is the western part of frigging
>TX? Does anyone else know of ANY area with 10 falls

1.) Don't take his comments so personally-- YOU didn't write the article.

2.) Even if he WAS intending to berate the person who posted the article, the copy he replied to was
the copy that I posted (which was before the copy that you posted, but your copy was before the copy
that Ron Blaake posted)

3.) Even if he WAS replying to the copy that YOU posted, there is no reason for you to think that he
was addressing the message at you and you alone.

FWIW, I thought at the time that the article was riddled with holes big enough to drive something
rather large yet drivable (possibly but exclusive to that crawler that moves the shuttle to the
launch pad) through, but thought it interesting enough to post.