[meteorite-list] THANKS FOR LOOKING

From: jwb7772_at_netzero.net <jwb7772_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 9 23:17:06 2005

Thanks to all who looked at the pictures of the strange rocks! It is nice to find so many guys interested in meteorites! All agreed that the rocks were not meteorites. I did not think so either, but it is nice to confirm it. I hope I did not leave anyone out who wanted a peek, but I got scads of mail to check out each day.
     Some times I think looking for meteorites is more fun then actually having them. The chase is exciting! Yes, I have a 300g S.Allen, an etched Taluca, A shinnie meteor crater meteorite, a small hallbrook, etc. but that is only part of the picture! We have to watch the showers, see the fireballs, and go hunting for meteorites. Thanks again for all the help! Jim