[meteorite-list] pile o' primitive achonderites

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 8 22:23:10 2005

I'm getting ready to send a new batch of rocks off for cutting windows into
them - I have some priliminary classificationd ata on them, but nothing
official yet - I just wanted to throw a teaser out to see if I can identify
anyone who would be interested in any of the following nwa meteorites: I
should have an acapulcoite, a winonaite and what looks like it's going to be
a lodranite and brachinite. the acapulcoite is not paired to any existing
finds AFIK and the winonaite IS paired to an existing NWA but one that is
not avalible to the public. End pieces of around 100g (plus or minus) will
be comming off each stone - if anyone has an intrest in a portion or all of
the end pieces drop me a line so I can let you know when the stuff is cut. I
need to wait and see what my cut loss is to set a price, but what ever it is
I'm sure it will be well below typical asking prices. Offers of interesting
trades would be not only welcomed but prefered.