[meteorite-list] list posts

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 8 10:39:20 2005

Dear Associates;
Pardon my possible wrong-ness but didn't we struggle to get eBay and
 some form of meteorite watch posse organized so eBay could be a safer
place to trade in meteorites? Didn't this happen just last fall after a
very long time of trying to set this up, and if I remember more, wasn't
it broadcast to the list emails for a lengthy time? Maybe Matteo and
his little LDG buddy should read the archives......???
Dave F.
(who believes in fair trade and honesty in business, and the IMCA!)