[meteorite-list] Re:OT Terrorist attack in London

From: Dave Harris <entropydave_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jul 8 02:20:23 2005

Folks,
Thanks for all your support - I needed to add that I work in the Major
Incident Facility in the Royal Sussex Hospital (we are 50 miles from London)
and we were on the highest alert ("triple-red") as we had to take all the
A&E overspill from all the other hospitals nearer to London so that their
A&E could deal with the issues.
The addition device at our local station obviously added to our concerns as
we could have been compromised had that have gone off. Fortunately, it did
not.
We are relatively 'back to normal' - the old British "stiff upper lip"
syndrome paid off admirably here!

thanks

dave