[meteorite-list] London

From: Meteoriteshow <meteoriteshow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jul 7 13:01:24 2005

Hi All,

100% OK with you Walter and of course I'm 100% with all British people. Such a sad event shows how important it is to improve the
solidarity between all of us, so that it becomes more difficult for fanatics to act this way. How iw it possible for human beings to
behave like this, I can't help wondering and have no answer.
All my support to UK people...
Warm regards,

Fred Beroud
Lyon, France