[meteorite-list] libyan desert glass

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 19:30:20 2005

Pete,

Thanks for the heads up on this guy. He has been
trying to seduce me (off list) with offers to sell the
same material now listed on ebay for very reasonable
prices. Something spooked me though---the prices were
a bit too good and he was a bit too persistent. With
nothing more than a gut feeling that something wasn't
right, I declined the deal.

As always, buyer beware out there. If it's too good
to be true---you know how it goes.

Buy from those you know and trust.

Cheers,
Norm