Re: [meteorite-list] Meteorites in School

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 16:59:38 2005

Hi Steve (the undisputed #1),

I remember STUART ATKINSON from a small town in the northern coastal part of
Great Britain (was it in Scotland?), as having been one of the very engaged
contributors to this list, especially regarding the education of young
pupils, a few years ago. [Hi Stu, still out there and all going well with
you?].

I know, Steve, you wanted an off-list answer, but anyway: I am posting this
via the list since I don?t have Stu?s mail address at hands any more, and I
am sure some of the other list oldies can help in this respect, and make
this address available to you.

Alex
Berlin/Germany