[meteorite-list] AD - 99 Cent Auctions Ending Today

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 14:50:27 2005

Dear List Members,

In just a few short hours, I have many eBay auctions ending, several still
at just 99 cents. There are rare and unusual specimens including not so
special ones. There will be many excellent values to be had today under my
seller name, naturesvault.

There are many "Last Pieces", "One of a Kind"-as far as characteristics and
some larger than normal eBay selections this week. Don't forget the "Buy it
Now" auctions with many people watching them until the last minute. Don't
lose out on that special piece!

Remember, if you do not see what you are looking for, email me privately and
I will see if I can help you with your collecting needs.

To see all that I have available, go to eBay and search for items by seller,
naturesvault.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection