[meteorite-list] New lunar meteorite

From: stan . <laser_maniac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jul 6 01:11:50 2005

I guess what I'm asking is has it 'officially' been reclassified as a simple
olivine gabro - since the 'offical' classification calls it a norite? from
what i have read thus far calling it a norite is technically acceptable
depending upon the convention you use - is this just another 'is it an L7 or
a PAC' sort of issue, or is there something definitive that makes it an
olivine gabro?

-amusedly frustrated with 'musical classification' in florida