[meteorite-list] New member, sort of

From: jwb7772_at_netzero.net <jwb7772_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jul 5 22:42:53 2005

Bob,
     I got my first meteorite about 1952! And have been interested in meteorites off and on ever since. However I started checking rock piles about 1979. But really got interested again in about 1990 when I met a guy who became a friend who is a meteorite expert. He is now a geophysicist.
     I do not have a large collection in fact it is quite small. I do like tektites! They do not rust! But now that I am retired I have more time to chase the things I like. I hope to have a large collection before I get too old and cant remember what I am looking at! Best to all Jim PS I have gotten things from Mike in the past. Is he BETHANY SCIENCES?