[meteorite-list] Deep Impact Kicks Off Fourth of July with Deep Space Fireworks

From: Jeff Kuyken <info_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jul 4 05:23:26 2005

Congratulations to NASA, JPL and the University of Maryland on a fantastic
result. I can't wait to see what data will come back.

Unfortunately it is completely clouded over here in Melbourne, Australia so
there won't be any Comet viewing tonight. ;-(

Congrats again,

Jeff Kuyken
I.M.C.A. #3085
www.meteorites.com.au