[meteorite-list] this goes out to J. W.

From: DNAndrews <DNA1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jul 2 00:39:23 2005

Filtered out JW? Do you really have the "capacity" to do such a thing,
Steve? Looking at your web page, I seriously doubt you have the
know-how to do that . I've been quiet about you for at least 3-4 weeks
now (I think), but please just keep your hate mail to yourself. OK?
I'd hate to have to deal with all your "list friend(s)" from
Klingafornia. Either sell him the piece or keep you pie-hole shut
because you told all 600 of us you'd sell it to all the "bashers". Who
cares? I for one, would never accept any damaged piece from you even if
it was a multi- Kg lunar and free....even with free shipping!!!!! Some
of us have scruples!!!!!

I can't believe you think you still think we are stupid enough to
believe that you are a Canadian or European Corporation with the
"Chicago!!!!LTD" stuff. Hopefully, you know what a "CORPORATION"
IS?!?!?!?! You know CEO's, VP's and stockholders???? Give it a rest
before you get into some trouble and have the IRS and Illinois State
down your back!!!!!!. Just friendly advice from me to YOU!!!!!

Small-Time-Dave from Holbrook!!!!!!! Arizona!!!!!!!!!