[meteorite-list] Question about western USA

From: Arizona Keith <arizonakeith_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 31 16:02:37 2005

Hello List and Robert

Got back last night from the Tucson show, will be posting photo soon.

I drove my S-10 Vortex V-6 Blazer 229 miles round trip from Tucson, average
speed was 85+ mph, I used 11.2 gallons of gas. That's 20.4 mpg, thats's also
with about 20 miles of Tucson city driving and I was flying pass those out
of state cars driving slow in the left lane all the way, you can ask John
Gwilliam, I scared the %$#* out of him.
I also drove to Brenham Kansas last year to hunt meteorites with Ground
Penetrating Radar and got over 22 mpg, I was crusing then.
So my average is over 20 mpg highway for your info.

My best to Pierre on his trip.

Keith Vazquez
Chandler AZ

PS had a great time at the show!