[meteorite-list] Mike Farmer's Oman Team ,2005

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun Jan 30 20:20:18 2005

Robert,
Thanks for sharing yours and your partners marvelous experience in Ohman and
for highlighting your early years to provide the necessary perspective.
Indeed, as others have noted, you have the makings of a very readable
author.
Your intrigueing beginning, equally catchy middle and finality, leaves one
with an appetite for more. MORE!
Jerry Flaherty