[meteorite-list] NEW Shergottite

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 23:11:46 2005

Thomas, thank you.
It is a fine new meteorite, one of the smallest known Martian meteorites
that is not paired. This one is similar to, but not paired with NWA 2046.
I have two complete slices left here at the show, and the main mass you all
saw Michael Blood post about. You can see it in my room at the show.
Inn Suites, room 184.