[meteorite-list] Fireball over Spain : the meteorite has been found!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 10:28:21 2005

I have translated the article, and although it could be true, I have my
doubts that the stone is the meteorite.
The guy says he searched all night after seeing the fireball and found the
stone, in a small pit with smoke coming off of it and says that it looks
like granite. He says that it is not totally burned and that it was still
warm.
Somehow, it seems to me that this guy could just be so excited that he is
just making it up as he goes.
Mike Farmer