[meteorite-list] Blue Bits in NWA 1584 Chondrules

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 29 09:35:55 2005

Hi Darren and List,

Blue. Now that is interesting. I must say, I don't
recall ever seeing blue coloration in chondrites. I have
seen pink in Allende but this is a first for blue.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Bernd, if you wouldn't mind, would you please mail those pics
to me as well. I would like to see them.

-Walter Branch