[meteorite-list] my tucson info

From: Steve Arnold, Chicago!!! <steve_arnol60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri Jan 28 20:13:32 2005

Good evening list.I just want to update everyone who will be in tucson
upon my arrival.I get in at 2:45 on feb. 2 thru the 6th.I'll be staying in
oro valley with bob c. and mexico doug.I'll bring my remaining campos
sales stones with me forsale and a few other goodies for trade or sale.I
look forward to seeing all my old friends and am really looking forward to
meeting new people this year.As this is my 3rd time coming, I am really
excited this year.It will be alot of fun.I will make this an annual trek
just to be among all the great people of our hobby.I'll have my cell phone
with me if you want to get in touch with me.Well that is it.I already have
2 new meteorites waiting for me.A 27 gram slice of esquel and a 225 gram
slice of wickenburg.Not bad considering I have not even left yet.I will be
looking for alot more goodies this year.You all have a great weekend and
I'll see you all in tucson.

                                   steve arnold, chicago

=====
Steve R.Arnold, Chicago, IL, 60120