[meteorite-list] A Source for our Collections

From: MARSROX_at_aol.com <MARSROX_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 15:31:27 2005

In the first ninety-six hours it has been on sale, more than one-hundred and
fifty members of this list ordered my new book, "The Art of Collecting
Meteorites." I am humbled and honored by your response.

Geoff Notkin viewed the final proof yesterday and is pleased. The quality
exceeds our highest expectations. The book is now in the "folding" stage,
"binding" to be accomplished Monday. I remain on schedule to ship orders beginning
around February 10.

If you haven't yet reserved a copy, please take a look at:
_www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com_ (http://www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com) . I am
signing and numbering the first five-hundred books of this First Edition volume.

Gemini Observatory has released an "artist conception" drawing of an
impressive collision of two asteroids. Events like this created the material we hold
dear.

To view this, click here:
_http://www.gemini.edu/files/docman/press_releases/pr2005-2/BPCollision.tif_
(http://www.gemini.edu/files/docman/press_releases/pr2005-2/BPCollision.tif)