[meteorite-list] Tucson show

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu Jan 27 10:07:14 2005

Hi everyone, I am set up and should be open alot of today, and all of
tomorrow.
Eric olson and I are set up in Room 184 of the Inn Suites Hotel.
Come on by as alot of my personal collection and many pieces never before
seen are on display, including the extraordinary new meteorite I found in
Oman last week.

Come on by and see us, and pick up some top-quality meteorites.
You can contact me on my cell at any time to see where I am hiding if not in
my room 520 730 4754.
Thanks
Mike Farmer
PS, if you are coming to Tucson, be ready for rain and storms as well as
sun, we are getting alot of rain right now.