[meteorite-list] Naturesvault's NWA 2394

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 16:23:40 2005

Hi Bernd and List members,

Thank you Bernd for the nice critique of a beautiful meteorite, NWA 2394.
The piece on eBay sold a few minutes ago, leaving only 7 specimens left. I
will photograph these and put them on eBay with a 5-Day time on these, all
with But-it-Now since I will be leaving for Tucson next week.

Keep an eye on "naturesvault" over the next few hours, I should be able to
have these 7 up within a few minutes. If you do not see them right away,
click on one of the other auctions and then click on "Views Sellers other
items". That, or do an eBay search for "NWA 2394 meteorite". I will go ahead
and post direct links to the list also so be sure to check your emails for
the remaining specimens.

Thanks again to all for your interest.

Best regards,

Greg Hupe