[meteorite-list] Money making Scheme, mars rocks 4 sale!

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 26 14:53:24 2005

Hi list, I have been into model rockets for a very long time. I did a lot
of thinking and consulting and figured out a way to retrieve Martian
meteorites! I am building a rocket and rover that will be launched from my
back yard this weekend. I am sending my modified RC-10 remote controlled
truck as the rover, it has an arm with a magnet attached that will collect
the meteorites and a sample return capsule that can return 1 kilo of
meteorites and land in a predetermined and secret landing spot a few miles
from my home. With the help of Tim the tool man Taylor who modified my
rocket and rover for performance, this entire trip will take only a week.
  If you want one of these meteorites, contact me as soon as possible, I am
sure they will go quick! I can not be sure of what classification of
meteorites will be collected, I can not guarantee what type you will
receive, except that it will be a meteorite from the surface of mars. Also,
the price per gram can not be determined by type, I will just give a flat
rate of $50 per gram. Yes that is cheap, but the mission has cost me a total
of 54 bucks so far, the most expensive part is the rover, which I already
had, so you benefit from the savings! You will have to pay up front. Like
all space travel, there will be financial, mechanical and human life at risk
so you will be taking a $50 risk to get one of these meteorites, but I think
it is a small risk for what you get if the mission goes as planned! If
interested, you can just paypal me at my email address. Please do keep in
mind that there is a possibility the mission will not go as planned and
there are no refunds, remember there is always a risk in space travel!
Also, with only 1k available, it will be first to pay, first served! You do
not have time to think, just go to paypal and pay me now, you can always
think about it later!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168