[meteorite-list] ya think your so smart, what's this?

From: Martin Altmann <Altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 25 13:50:33 2005

Hmmm David,

I see hope for Wyoming,
as I heard the World Wildlife Found plans to install a track of new overhead
contact lines for the remaining giraffes travelling safely from Pole to
Pole.

So, I guess, provided that the Wyoming Jackalope's antennas have the same
track gauge as the giraffian antennas have,
the new overhead contact lines would tear them automatically to the North
Pole.

All you have to do, is to make an petition for a referendum, that the new
electric giraffe track will be planned to pass Wyoming.

Hope this helps
Martin