[meteorite-list] Back from Oman

From: Michael Farmer <meteoritehunter_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 19:08:39 2005

Hi everyone, well, I am back from Oman, after two long weeks of searching in
the desert, I am glad to be home with real Mexican food and Sushi to eat.
noodles, tuna, and canned soup gets old fast.
My team and I found 75 new meteorites, 3 achondrites, and one of those is
the holy grail!
I found something that was in the Lab at the Uof A today, and the scientists
there were elated, as was I.
Of course, it requires full lab confirmation, but even the famous Bob Haag
took me out to lunch today to celebrate my find.
I will not elaborate yet on the list, but I am moving into my room starting
tomorrow afternoon, and the specimen will be on display at the main spot of
my display case. I am hoping for a Thursday opening of my display room.
I am showing along with Eric Olsen in the INN Suites, room 184. My cell
number is 520 730 4754.

So all of you coming to Tucson, the weather is nice, the sun is shining, and
as of 4 pm today, many people were already moving into the hotels, so the
show is about to begin.

PS, I have many one cent auctions ending tonight on ebay!
Thanks
Mike Farmer
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteoritehunters
http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=meteorite-hunter