[meteorite-list] Yesterday's NPA's....are they Dresden?

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 24 10:00:17 2005

Hello all,

Another e-mail on the subject:

"This is odd. Your account below refers to Dan Solomon finding the
meteorite on July 11. The link (
http://aquarid.physics.uwo.ca/planetsci/newsevents/Dresden.htm )
also traces Solomon as finder of the meteorite in July. I think you
may have stumbled upon a typo of the official recorded date. What do
you think?"

That is interesting. I do not have time to research Dresden more at this
moment, which Tucson runing up on us. Does anyone, by chance, have a 1939
University or like report on the Dresden meteorite they could photocopy for
me?

Mark