[meteorite-list] boy, am I lucky!

From: MexicoDoug_at_aol.com <MexicoDoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat Jan 22 18:27:26 2005

Michael, is this really true or do you make this stuff up? Suggest that the
National Inquirer might pay more...since he didn't mention if it were
magnetic. Horta nodules were silicates, right, and I imagine not quite magnetic?
This sounds more like a Tribble were it mentioned to exhibit property of
hirsutism and no magnetism? I can imagine its appearance after it got into a
fight with the lawnmower. Saludos, Doug

En un mensaje con fecha 01/22/2005 3:37:10 PM Mexico Standard Time,
mlblood_at_cox.net escribe:
I wanna see that sucker squirm in the sand and burrow a hole
to get outa the light! (but I hate it when my eyes get dizzily!)
Must be a cousin to the Horta from Star Treck! (I wonder
if it lays eggs?)
Michael

--
"You and I do not see  things as they are. We see things as we are."
-Herb  Cohen