[meteorite-list] Magnetic meteorites

From: Tom AKA James Knudson <peregrineflier_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed Jan 19 21:07:17 2005

Thanks John, I like to use the word magnetic for describing a meteorite only
because I type about one word a minute and I don't think someone should have
to say "it is attracted to a magnet" it just takes to long. We all know what
is meant when a list member says magnetic. Magnetic, magnetic magnetic, see
no one died from reading the word so we should let this topic rest forever!

Thanks, Tom
peregrineflier <><
IMCA 6168
http://www.frontiernet.net/~peregrineflier/Peregrineflier.htm