[meteorite-list] COOL NEW METEORITE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue Jan 18 15:27:38 2005

Here are some photos of my really cool new 1770 gram
achondrite
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/1770a.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/1770b.jpg
http://www.meteoriteshop.com/sales/1770e.jpg
This was cut before I got it but I havent made efforts
to classify it. Compare my photos with pictures of
NWA2696 and NWA3117 howardites which sell for $20 or
so a gram.
I also have some kilos of smaller ones but havent had
a chance to cut any yet to try and make pairings.
I am open to serious offers on this 1770 gram rock
with half nice crust so email me if you might be
interested in buying it but I will be out for the next
couple of hours so I might be slow with emails.
Cheers
DEAN