[meteorite-list] Re: . . . Things to see near Tucson

From: Walter Branch <branchw_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon Jan 17 23:52:55 2005

Hi Geoff,

>the Saturn 5 booster to Cape Kennedy) and one of two actual B-52s that
>launched the X-15 to the edge of space. Not to mention JFK's private
>plane, a B-17, an immaculate B-29, a family of MIGs and . . . well,

Man, I have got to get out to Tucson one day!

I recently took a trip to the Museum of Aviation at Warner Robbins
Air Force Base in Warner Robbins, Georgia. I specifically went to
see an actual SR71 Blackbird, all of which no longer fly. Unfortunately,
the Air Force was having some sort of ceremony in the hanger in which
it is stored and I could not get in. ARGHHHHH!

Want to see the coolest aviation history website? Check this out:
http://www.museumofaviation.org/home.htm

Oh, almost forgot "meteorite"

-Walter